To our gardening community,
As part of ongoing efforts to contain Covid-19, from Monday, August 10th for two weeks, customers in our Monasterevin, Mountmellick and Tullamore stores are asked to place all their orders in advance by phone.
Our full range of products including plants, pet, DIY hardware and more, are available through this service in these stores. Customers can continue to shop our product range online through CountryLife.ie, with the doors of all our other garden centres remaining open.
Our team are working hard to ensure that our customers will continue to get the same high levels of service. However, we ask for your patience as it will require orders to be made in advance over the phone and picked up from the store at an allotted time.
The system will operate as follows:
- Please phone the store in advance with your order (See contact list below).
- Payment will be processed over the phone.
- Customers will be given an allotted timeslot for their collection.
- Store staff will bring the goods to the car / trailer at a dedicated point in the store yard.
- Please roll down window, confirm identity and order number.
- Customer should stay in vehicle until staff have left the pick-up point area.
|Glanbia CountryLife Tullamore||057 – 9341310|
|Glanbia CountryLife Monasterevin||045 – 525337|
|Glanbia CountryLife Mountmellick||05786 – 24268|
We really appreciate your continued patience and would like to thank you for working with our teams.
The CountryLife Garden Centre Team